Practice using personal pronouns:
Replace the words in brackets by the correct personal pronouns. Note that Sue is the person speaking. The (*) means that you are asked a question.
- My name is Sue. (Sue)_____ am English. And this is my family.
- My mum’s name is Angie. (Angie)________ is from Germany.
- Bob is my dad. (My dad)________ is a waiter.
- On the left you can see Simon. (Simon)_________ is my brother.
- (Sue and Simon)________ are twins.
- Our dog is a girl, Judy. (Judy)_________ is two years old.
- (Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob) _________live in Canterbury.
- (Canterbury) is not far from London.
- My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents) _________often come and see us.
Practice a song with personal pronouns: